Meet the Providers
Dr. Michael Bourn
Dr. Bourn began his medical career as an Emergency Physician. He
became interested in pain and symptom management after witnessing relentless
unrelieved suffering from chronic or incurable diseases. Dr. Bourn did his
specialty training at the Ohio State University's fellowship in Pain and
Palliative Medicine. He currently serves as the Medical Director of Pain
Management Services at Doctor's Hospital.
Dr. Bourn's practice offers multi-modal treatments emphasizing the whole
patient. It is his mission to enhance the patient’s quality of life through
individualized care and compassion.
Dr. Amit Patel
Dr. Patel has been practicing pain management and palliative care
for the past 5 years. He has been an internal medicine physician working
in the hospital and has witnessed patients with numerous types of pain.
Dr. Patel is interested in providing a multimodal management of pain so that patients
can have a better quality of life with increased functionality. He is currently
the Section Chair of Pain Management and Palliative Care at Riverside Methodist
Hospital. He is also an assistant medical director with Homereach Hospice.
Dr. Luke Seidensticker, MD
- Fellowship-trained Hospice and Palliative Medicine, OhioHealth Riverside Methodist Hospital, Columbus, Ohio
- Residency in Emergency Medicine, Board Certified, University of North Carolina Chapel Hill
- Doctor of Medicine The Ohio State University, Cum Laude
- Fellow American College of Emergency Physicians
- Member, American Academy Hospice and Palliative Medicine
- Attending Physician at OhioHealth Riverside Methodist Hospital